Author Topic: Rats nest issue and gameplay issue  (Read 791 times)

miseriloves company

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Rats nest issue and gameplay issue
« on: 07 August 2016, 04:57:28 »
I have a problem where some things become non clickable in the game. Ive had mice become non clickable but i solve that problem with killing them with traps, however  ive now got an issue where the rats nest is unclickable and just keeps spawning mice and i cant destroy it. Also the other issue is  i had completed the first campaign and was on the second one and it crashed and i cannot recover the level and now it has my 2nd world locked again. I absolutely ADORE this game it is one of the best ive played in  a very very long time for a single player of this kind. Please fix this issue. I don't have traps or spells to kill yet so i cant really do anything to the nest at all. i removed everything around it and still cant click it. I play this GAME allot and i soon wanna do a live streaming series of play through on this game but i don't want to when there are bugs like this. People wont want to play it if its like that. I would be grateful if you did something to fix this. And I have the download content and the Owlcats are the most adorable things!

LindaHon

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • Nothing
Rats nest issue and gameplay issue
« Reply #1 on: 13 February 2018, 08:34:24 »
Looks like the issue is in the exporting process when the source was a scala-based scale. Ill check it out.