Author Topic: Craft The World suggestions  (Read 23834 times)

Isaac

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Craft The World suggestions
« Reply #75 on: 11 February 2017, 20:22:38 »
I finished the game and I start to get bored.

Could it be possible for you, to implement more worlds? I mean, to do it in a simple easy way, all 4 different world types could repeat in new worlds. The only difference between them should be rising up the difficulty level to have a new challenge. The options for a higher difficulty are already there in the free game and it is only necessary, to use what I think you already have programmed. The free game without some kind of a goal is not funny. But in this case, we would have more levels and I could go on enjoying your excellent game!

The next thing I want to tell you: If you bring out another DLC (the last one was delicious), I can promise you my money for that.

Best wishes

wetware05

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 03 September 2017, 17:18:53 »
I do not know the place to put these suggestions ...

Three ideas:

1. There is a king or queen dwarven. He would have more portions of life than other dwarfs. He would have his own armament. If he dies, he would end the game suddenly. He could be the first to be born, the founder. It would give new purposes to the game. Protect the king, and enemies try to hunt him before the rest of the dwarves.
He would be an all-in-one warrior: warrior, archer, magician. He could change his armament or have all to defend himself and attack better and according to his AI. Key shortcut to this king, for its importance.

2. A new potion. Expensive. To create two teleportation doors to be chosen by the player. Failure to transport between two very distant areas. It would not be limited to being the main warehouse teleportation. They would always remain.

3. The store could buy surplus products for money. There could be a grocer who haggles the price.

Great game, never tired.

wetware05

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
1. New potion: there is already a magic explosion potion. But it would be nice to put a type of potion, where the explosion was either horizontal or vertical, activating with a mouse drag to select the range of the squares to explode. It would be good to accelerate the creation of the caves. It would be an drill-type explosion.

2. When a dwarf is driving and is attacking or defending, the enemy keeps advancing, so you have to press the direction key, but with the disadvantage that the dwarf turns his back on the enemy.
The correct way would be to attack or defend and that by giving the direction key, the dwarf would continue attacking, but walking back, not turning his back.

3. You could create a type of bridge with Mithril that could withstand the heat of the lava.

Slauq

• Developer
  • Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 27 March 2018, 15:30:51 »
Hi! Thank you for your suggestions!