Author Topic: Runed Stone Walls for strongest walls  (Read 2559 times)

Shrapnel316

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Runed Stone Walls for strongest walls
« on: 02 January 2015, 08:02:41 »
Currently, if I'm not mistaken, brick walls have the most durability and are therefore the strongest walls you can build. I don't mind brick walls being in the game, but I do not think they should be the strongest walls you could build.

I think the strongest, and final walls you build should be something more "dwarven". May I suggest something like "Runed stone walls"? They would be stone bricks that have mithril dwarven runes carved into them making them magical. You could craft them using stone and maybe one mithril ore or ingot. Maybe they could even damage the enemies that attack it, like when they attack the wooden spikes.

Thanks for your time!

Annieway

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Runed Stone Walls for strongest walls
« Reply #1 on: 09 January 2015, 16:23:21 »
Thank you for your idea.

Papperooiv

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 09 January 2015, 17:04:39 »
Do you have a great idea Then there is the fullest.

Annieway

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 13 January 2015, 14:16:03 »
Why have each person customize when this is something that would be beneficial to a majority of players?
If someone describe their idea, this is don't mean that we will immediately implement it in the game.

Seldion

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 29 April 2015, 05:52:52 »
I'd like to add on to this idea.

Instead of rune walls, add walls that have rune sockets, the durability can be stronger but there can be 4 types of runes.
Air Rune when socket-ed will let out a blast of wind, pushing anything in a small wedge in the direction of the attacker away by x meters.
Fire Rune will set anything that attacks it on fire for x secs or deal x damage.
Water Rune will spray a jet of water 3 blocks in the direction of the attacker, doing minor damage and pushing it back.
Earth Rune will add spikes to the wall when attacked, making the monsters one block from the wall slowly take damage over time as well as do damage when attacking.

The runes could also be upgradable for better balancing and such.
« Last Edit: 29 April 2015, 05:56:56 by Seldion »