Author Topic: Dwarves Health not restore if sleep  (Read 3610 times)

exicore

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Dwarves Health not restore if sleep
« on: 16 April 2015, 09:50:13 »
Need Help my dwarves are exhausting because building a house but after the finished, dwarves go to sleep but, their health not going up please a help i dont want to restart the game  :'(

Annieway

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarves Health not restore if sleep
« Reply #1 on: 16 April 2015, 10:52:28 »
May be your comfort level is very low, and the dwarves health going up very slow?
What comfort in percentage do you have?

exicore

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 17 April 2015, 13:15:33 »
My comfort level is very high 100% i give them everything but if they fall asleep the helath meter is not going up actually my level is 18
 :'(

Annieway

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 17 April 2015, 14:10:00 »
My comfort level is very high 100% i give them everything but if they fall asleep the helath meter is not going up actually my level is 18
 :'(
Can you send us your save? To this e-mail gamesoftdevelopment@gmail.com

exicore

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 18 April 2015, 12:24:53 »
Okay but before that can i ask you something ?, if can where i can found Giant Worm

exicore

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 18 April 2015, 12:55:25 »
Okay sorry if i tell you here my idea : I Just will give 1 Suggestions, i playing this game in costum mode all the task is completed and my dwarves can relax forever because i have so many tesla tower for guard them from monster and goblin, surely i just want to look more drama and funny moment happening in my castle can you make girl dwarves and more revreation thing for my dwarves i just want to see a funny moment or strange moment and lovely moment happening in my castle,oh and please in your next update give players recipes to make a dwarves be a king oh and make the items needed on the recipes rare and can you add all of this in your next update  ;D :P

ReneMiner

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 18 April 2015, 13:25:33 »
... actually my level is 18

HOW?

Please tell me how you did that.
I have a large map- completely empty and refilled all with dirt/re-used all dirt. My dwarves did participate in all waves and i got the XP-bonus every time (around 65 times in this game)

I might reach level 16 (15 currently) but my game is > 60 hours, within the next 24 to 30 hours theres no more fresh dirt to dig and you tell me now you've reached 4 times that XP already?

Do you play a modified game or do you play such slow speed and dig almost nothing inbetween the waves?
playing Craft The World on Windows 10, Intel Core i5-3330 @3.0 GHz, 8 GB Ram, nVidia Gforce GT630 2 GB DDR3 @835MHz (+ 2 GB dedicated graphics memory)

exicore

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 18 April 2015, 14:32:11 »
Okay i play custom mode large map weather frequent forest world almost complete the tech tree now my level is 19 and if you want a trick to do that,man i play Craft The World Version 1.0.006 and the games have some glitches that the easy mission or task earn more xp than hard task maybe you don't get those glitches but that glitches make my level grow so fast and maybe you want to try to figure it out why and sometimes when i open craft menu some items be 999 i don't know why but that thing happening very often maybe you can help me find out what the problem because that glitches make the game crash. Thanks and can we be friend ?  ;)

exicore

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 18 April 2015, 14:33:51 »
4 times seriously thats hard i play this game so long but i just reached 1 times  :P

exicore

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 18 April 2015, 14:41:08 »
1 more thingg i have tested play modified game and cheating in the games but the games always error  and crash

Annieway

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 20 April 2015, 11:23:18 »
1 more thingg i have tested play modified game and cheating in the games but the games always error  and crash
Have to say, this all happening because you trying to modify the game...

exicore

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 21 April 2015, 13:35:22 »
But before i modified the game file i have backup the normal file then start editing the game and then dwarves health never restored anymore i used game file backup play anew game but the same thing happening

exicore

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 21 April 2015, 13:37:58 »
You got my email ?

Annieway

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 21 April 2015, 15:41:52 »
You got my email ?