Author Topic: Missing Scroll Keepers  (Read 3618 times)

Silden

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Missing Scroll Keepers
« on: 05 August 2015, 03:25:25 »
I'm stuck in my game. I'm playing Campaign Mode, and I seem to be missing the Scroll Keepers

I've uncovered the entire map, pretty much harvested all resources like gold, mithril, silver, crystals - but I don't have any recipes to make the portal parts.

Research suggests that it would be in the second tab of my craft menu (I've checked every tab just in case) but I don't have them. It seems that I should get them from five Scroll Keepers that should be in the world - however I've not seen any - I've gone as far down as the lava, as far left and right to the water. I've zoomed right out of the map, and the heads of my dwarves, dragons and ants show (the ants from just one colony, because the hive just won't disappear no matter how many times I destroy every ant in the colony!)

I've checked that I'm in Campaign mode (Level 1: The Land of New Hope) - the others are all locked. It says "Campaign Game" in the save file slot (there's only one listed).

Any suggestions on what I might have missed to get the portal parts so that I can continue onto the second level?

Annieway

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Missing Scroll Keepers
« Reply #1 on: 06 August 2015, 12:52:07 »
Could you please send your save file to gamesoftdevelopment@gmail.com. I'll check your Scroll Keepers.

RamiroFX

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Missing Scroll Keepers
« Reply #2 on: 05 September 2015, 00:31:26 »
I had the same problem looking for the Scroll Keepers, then I used the Compass Spell and it showed me where they were.