Author Topic: Far future suggestion  (Read 2023 times)

Yavor

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Far future suggestion
« on: 06 January 2016, 03:35:47 »
Hey guys,

First of all Happy New Year to everybody! I am happy with this game as it is, it is wonderful and exciting enough for me and I love every aspect of it. I have a suggestion, which I am more interested in what the community thinks and feels on this subject. Would you in the future consider the presence of female dwarves? Personally I think that having dwarf women in the game would simply speak well for it and would attract more players, and not only because of gender equality concerns, but because having women around is fun.
Furthermore, as a result of this addition, the possibility for dwarf families arise and from there much stuff is possible. Of course I would think that this would be an addition for further and further in the future. I was just wondering if you would consider it an option. And what does the community think of women and families.

Kind Regards!

Yavor

Annieway

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Far future suggestion
« Reply #1 on: 19 January 2016, 12:02:08 »
Hey guys,

First of all Happy New Year to everybody! I am happy with this game as it is, it is wonderful and exciting enough for me and I love every aspect of it. I have a suggestion, which I am more interested in what the community thinks and feels on this subject. Would you in the future consider the presence of female dwarves? Personally I think that having dwarf women in the game would simply speak well for it and would attract more players, and not only because of gender equality concerns, but because having women around is fun.
Furthermore, as a result of this addition, the possibility for dwarf families arise and from there much stuff is possible. Of course I would think that this would be an addition for further and further in the future. I was just wondering if you would consider it an option. And what does the community think of women and families.

Kind Regards!

Yavor

Hi! Thank you fot suggestion! I also believe that someday we'll add women characters in the game, but my opinion is in minority for now.

Yavor

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Far future suggestion
« Reply #2 on: 05 July 2016, 18:04:18 »
Thank You very much! Looks like the future is here! :) I got the new DLC as soon as it launched! All the new stuff is awesome! This game is really picking up!