Author Topic: Suggestions  (Read 1057 times)

asquirrel

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Suggestions
« on: 02 February 2016, 07:59:09 »
Suggestions:

A way to grab individual units and put them in / take them out of the fray like dungeon keeper's hand icon.

Able to trap boars and kill them for resources like chickens.

Renewable resources other than trees, berries and water.  No way to get more minerals.

You can select next unit but no button for previous unit.

Weapon slots for ranged and melee weapons. 

Way to manually click on dwarf and point them to stay at a specific location.

A "hold ground" button for each dwarf.
A "melee / ranged" button for each dwarf.
A "select all" unit button.  That way you have the option to get all dwarves to do one
command (attack, retreat, gather resources, etc.)
A "select none" button to de-select all units.

A way to stop all dwarves from running to attack a target.  Better way would be to use a dungeon keeper like hand to pick up units and drop them near enemy that needs to be attacked.

A way to get dwarves out of harms way.  Pick them up with  hand and drop them in a different location.

A portal spell that can make dwarves warp between two waypoints.  Would be good for example where dwarves need to retreat but can't find a path except through the enemy.  Have them warp from waypoint one (i.e. near enemy) to waypoint 2 (to beds or behind barricades).

Slauq

• Developer
  • Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: 02 February 2016, 12:07:02 »
Hi, thank you for your suggestions!

letsdance

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 07 February 2016, 16:17:07 »
A portal spell that can make dwarves warp between two waypoints.  Would be good for example where dwarves need to retreat but can't find a path except through the enemy.  Have them warp from waypoint one (i.e. near enemy) to waypoint 2 (to beds or behind barricades).
just make 2 portals. the effect is the same.

asquirrel

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 07 February 2016, 17:37:14 »
Didn't know that. So put one where the fighting is and another where the beds are and the dwarves will warp to the beds when their health gets low?   I'll give that a shot on the next invasion. :)