Author Topic: Biomes  (Read 1743 times)

Yavor

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Biomes
« on: 05 February 2016, 03:24:10 »
Hello dear staff of Dekovir,
I wish to ask you do you plan to make looting biomes in single player also? So that this will help us save and load the game and not play the entire level all at once. Spending hours for looting biomes can become difficult especially if you don't have that much playing time.
Would you consider a single player version of these awesome biomes with all the loot involved, that we carry to our home world? If so, please tell me.

Your fan!
Yavor

Slauq

• Developer
  • Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Biomes
« Reply #1 on: 05 February 2016, 12:28:26 »
We're planned to add additional biomes for multiplayer, not sure if this will be for single game.

Yavor

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 05 February 2016, 17:34:56 »
Thank you! I hope that this opportunity comes at any time.
Have a great day!

Lordymatsuo

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 03 March 2016, 03:49:19 »
I also hope you add more biomes and worlds to the single player. Since discovering Multiplayer is not coming to IOS it would be a shame for me playing on IPAD to miss out on worlds/biomes because its locked behind MP only

asquirrel

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 30 March 2016, 07:28:06 »
I would like to see more biomes and worlds too in single player.
Also, variety of biomes would be an extra bonus (for example: desert biome, snow biome, forest biome, plain biome, rock biome).  Each new biome could be filled with different creatures (animals / monsters / Friend and foe), resources and maybe some unique items (magical or otherwise). 

Thanks! :)
« Last Edit: 30 March 2016, 07:33:04 by asquirrel »